We are beyond excited to announce that we will be opening back up to in-person shopping starting on June 15th!
We have been getting a lot of questions about when this will be happening and we feel that the time is now.
Because we are a place of health, where people often come when they are feeling unwell, we will be starting out slowly by only offering personal shopping appointments to start out.
This will give us the opportunity to gauge how to best implement all of the steps needed to ensure both you our customers, and our staff members, are most protected and comfortable.
Our shopping appointments will look like this:
- They will be 30-minute time slots with 10 minutes between appointments so we can clean and disinfect between groups.
- To begin we will be limiting groups to two adults and their children.
- Children under 6 need to be either in arms or in a stroller the entirety of the visit.
- Children over 6 need to be able to follow your guidance about remaining close to you throughout your time in the store.
- Anyone over the age of 6 will be required to wear a mask during the entire time spent inside
- All members of the party will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the store
These appointments will be for those wishing to shop, ask questions about our products, refill formulas already made, and get general herbal advice.
If you have very detailed questions, or specific health issues you are working on that require a custom formula, please contact us to set up a one-on-one consultation
We also ask that if you are feeling unwell, to please not come in for an appointment but rather call and talk with us over the phone.
As we continue to get feedback about this process, develop our own best practices, and the information about the potential of a second wave of COVID-19 becomes available, we will continue to re-evaluate our ability to have more people in the store.
We will continue to take your online and phone orders for curbside pickup during this time, in fact we encourage you to continue to take advantage of these alternate shopping methods while our in-person appointments are limited.
We are excited about starting to reopen, and we hope you are too!